Our professional management team provides excellent project leadership, while maintaining client engagement and effective communication to achieve project results. This is achieved by utilizing Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and procedures.
Our standard scope of services includes managing projects from concept to completion by providing:
- Feasibility Reviews
- Pre-FEED, FEED Studies, and Detail Design
- Assembly and Coordination of Project Teams
- Procurement Services
- Cost, Budget, and Schedule Management
- Coordination and Supervision of Contractors
- Commissioning and Start-up Services
- Final Acceptance of Completed Projects
We encourage our project managers to maintain current skills in the knowledge areas defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) through continuing education. We ensure our project teams have the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that foster better relationships between government, industry and Indigenous communities.